Freitag, 26. Dezember 2014

Beauty Beauty Beauty


Heeeelooo guys!
This are my most loved beauty favourites.
I just want to share my holy grail products.








Ok well. this is not really a beauty product but I just love the smell of it so much. This will always be my go-to perfume. By the way, it is unisex so your boyfriend could also use it. Unfurtunately I don't have one haha #foreveralone.









I use this lipliner on a daily basis. Before applying I put some lip balm on and it will last a few hours.
By the way, it is super cheap, you can get it in the kiko store.















In case I don't wear the kiko lipliner, this is my go-to lipstick! The texture is so creamy and matte and it lasts quite a while. I just love it so much, wether it's winter or summer.






















Kiko- 310
Mac- Please Me













Ok guys, these concealers are amazing!!!! 
Rimmel wake me up, mac pro longwear and maybelline age rewind are perfect for applying under your eyes. The catrice camouflage is just perfect for concealing pimples or other blemishes on your skin. It is super cheap ( about 3-4 Euros) and to be honest I think it is even better than the mac studio finish concealer.







Lisa.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen