Mittwoch, 5. November 2014

Dubai

I'm back!

First things first: I am sorry for not blogging last month.
I went to Dubai for a week and it was amazing! Dubai is just incredible. All these buildings, all these places, all these people... just legendary. We flew with Fly Emirates and it was the most comfortable flight ever! You have your own screen in front of you and you can choose from a bunch of movies and TV shows. It felt like arriving in the middle of nowhere, wich Dubai actually is. After leaving the airport I was quite impressed by the heat and the modern architecture. One of the first things I noticed: Dubai is very clean. Wich is awesome and makes Dubai even more beautiful. Another thing I recognized is that the people are very friendly and open. This makes small conversations more easy. On the first and second day we went to the biggest Mall in the world: Dubai Mall. This is a paradise for every shopaholic like me. The third day was a beach day at Jumeirah Beach. To be honest it was very crowded, but it didn't bother me because I was enjoying the sun. The next day was definetely my favourite. We visited the Burj Khalifa, the highest building in the world. The view on top was just lovely and a visit worth. I also want to say that the food is excelllent there. So many restaurants from so many cultures! One of the most impressing things is also the wealth in Dubai. FunFact: If you're a native the Sheik will give you piece of land and proberty at your wedding. You also don't have to pay taxes. But only 10 percent natives are living there.
To cut a long story short; Dubai is now one of my favourite places in the world.






































-Lisa.

3 Kommentare: