Montag, 24. November 2014

Some Favourites

Hey cuties,

here are just some random favourites I have been really enjoying this month.
Tell me your favourites.











                    I just love this bag so much! It fits with every outfit and is quite basic.
















  All the Victorias Secret Bodysprays smell very fresh and feminine. I quite like it, even in the winter   time. The hollister one smells more heavy and aromatic.









 



     Tea is a must have for me in the winter time! Especially this one. It tastes sweet and fruity.













I just love going to the beach when it's chilly outside. The cold and fresh air really clears up my head, so relaxing! It is a good place to think.
















Balzac Coffee has been a huge favourite this month. My favourite breakfast: Chai Latte and joghurt with granola and fruits on top.
















Wish you a lovely week.
Lisa.

4 Kommentare:

  1. wow. deine tasche gefällt mir sehr gut. ein klassiker

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice favourites! :) I really love the beach picture!
    Lots of Love, Marlene from http://aboutmarlene.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hey :-)
    Dein blog gefällt mir echt gut. Bin aufjedenfall eine neue Leserin von deinem Blog und würde mich freuen wenn du bei mir auch mal vorbeischauen würdest ♥ (mein Blog befindet sich noch im Aufbau)
    love, Marie

    http://lovelyglamourparadise.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen